The Rainforest Motel is perfectly located to explore the unspoiled array of nature found in the Fox Glacier region. The motel has a variety of accommodation options to suit visitors, whether travelling alone, with a group of friends, or with a whole family.
The hosts own and operate the motel themselves and take real pride in welcoming guests to Fox Glacier and the Rainforest Motel. They endeavour to make everyone feel welcome, and give a thorough run down of the area on arrival. They don’t want you to miss any of the special spots that this area has in abundance!
The motel has 12 units located in spacious grounds, comprising of studio units, 1 bedroom units and 2 bedroom units accommodating up to 6 people comfortably.
All the rooms, regardless of the room type, offer the following facilities:
- Queen-size beds
- Electric blankets
- Effective heating, with extra blankets & pillows available
- Fully equipped kitchens, suitable for making a quick breakfast or a more substantial dinner
- Microwave ovens
- Ensuite bathrooms with powerful showers
- Parking outside the unit, making the unloading of the car easier!
- Satellite television & radio alarm clock
- Tea & coffee-making facilities with fresh milk on arrival
- Sky TV
- Wheelchair access units available
Resident motel hosts are Andy and Kate Hodges