Glacier Valley Eco Tours provide many informative guided nature tours in Glacier Country NZ. Their tours are especially designed for clients who want to learn about the wonders of this incredible natural environment.
Glacier Valley Eco Tours provide small group informative personalised tours and guided walks in and around Glacier Country, West Coast NZ. Their main office is located at Scott Base Information Centre, 20 Main Road Franz Josef Glacier (next to Full of Beans Cafe). Tour options include half day eco-tours at Franz Josef, Okarito, Fox Glacier (South Side) & Lake Matheson. Full day tours and combos are also available.
Glacier Valley Eco Tours can tailor-make tours to suit individuals, couples, family groups and tour parties. They provide small group informative personalised tours, off the beaten path from the main track (Franz Josef & Fox Glacier (south-side) only). We also offer private group tours.
Their knowledgeable NZ 'Kiwi' guide will keep you captivated with an amazing interpretation of glaciation, geology, local flora & fauna and history of this incredibly dynamic environment. Glacier Valley Eco Tours are a family-friendly company, all ages and abilities are well catered for.
All guided tours include:
- Free hot drinks (tea/coffee/hot chocolate) & biscuit
- Raincoats/overtrousers and large umbrellas to keep guests dry
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from accommodation
- Walking poles & boots for use
- Baby carrier (Macpac Backpack up to 20kgs)
Half Day & Full Day Guided Tours are available to:
- Franz Josef Glacier (3 hr $80; 8 hr full day $180)
- Lake Matheson (3 hrs $80.00)
- Okarito beach & Lagoon (3 hr $80; 8 hr full day $180)
- Franz/Fox/Lake Matheson Full day Combo Tour $180 Adults (not recommended for children under 12 years) - visit all three of these most popular destinations - all in one day!
- Any 2 tours as a combo in one day Adults $140.00 kids $70.00 (not recommended for children under 10 years).