The Fox Glacier Guiding Cafe is a small but busy cafe located in the Fox Glacier Guiding Building.
As well as a delicious blackboard menu, they offer an extensive range of deli style food and scrumptious homemade baking. A popular dining and coffee spot for both locals and travellers who are either preparing for their glacier trip or re-fueling after their ice adventure.
- Open seven days 7.30am - 4pm
- Delicious coffee, cold drinks including milkshakes & fruit smoothies
- Satisfying breakfast menu, tasty lunch, wide selection of sandwiches, pies & baking all homemade with love.
- A friendly enjoyable atmosphere with indoor & outdoor dining
- Free wifi with any purchase