Westland Wonderland movie and the Alpine Adventure Centre theatre
James Scott and Videographer Dean Trolle have combined to create the most amazing and stunning videography of South Westland.
From the White Herons of the Waitangiroto Nature Reserve to the wildlife of Open Bay Islands off the coast of Haast. Some unbelievable scenery exists beyond Haast to the Cascade with the Red Hills captured in their unique stand out colour so vastly different from their surrounding landscape. Westland Wonderland is the new masterpiece to adorn the huge wide screen of the Alpine Adventure Centre movie theatre at Franz Josef.
Movie goers can experience crystal clear scenery thanks to the digital technology of NEC, including some real state of the art theatre sound from our upgraded system. The Alpine Adventure Centre theatre has a new lease of life with daily screenings of “Westland Wonderland” on the hour from 10AM. We are proud to present this new imagery spectacular with one of the most up to date projection systems on the coast for an experience you will not forget.
- Screens hourly from 10AM on demand daily
- Summer / October to April 10AM to 7PM on demand on the hour
- Winter / May to September 10AM to 5PM on demand on the hour
- Other times available on special request
- Theatre available for hire for your next conference or staff training