This is an incredible two night package with Qualmark rated quality accommodation and activities in Franz Josef and Lake Wanaka.
For $299 per person the package includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a 4 Star Lake Wanaka View Room – located at the Edgewater Resort in Lake Wanaka – All lake-view hotel rooms are facing Lake Wanaka and offer an outdoor balcony (first floor) or patio (if on the ground floor). Edgewater Resort is conveniently located just 1 Hour from Queenstown Airport.
- Combo ticket (Great Maze & Illusion Room) for Puzzling World – Wanaka’s iconic indoor visitor attraction. The Great Maze, Illusion Rooms, Roman Toilets, Leaning Tower, Puzzle Centre & Gift Shop/Café. Puzzling World has ‘weirdness’ covered and is a must-see option for all ages.
- One night’s accommodation in a Qualmark Gold rated, 4 Star Luxury Tree Lodge at the Rainforest Retreat in Franz Josef.
- An incredible Helicopter Scenic Flight with HeliServices.NZ Fox & Franz over the majestic Franz Josef Glacier.
- Entry into the Indoor West Coast Wildlife Centre in the centre of Franz Josef to see the world’s rarest kiwi (Rowi) and live tuatara – the largest kiwi incubation and hatching facility in the South Island and a public/private partnership with The Department of Conservation.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid for visits to Lake Wanaka & Franz Josef made between 14th September and 14th December 2021. No refunds. Minimum of 2 or more people for each booking ($598) – additional room required for more than 2 people – unless visiting with an infant. Children must pay adult prices but can stay in existing bedding with parents for an additional $20 per night. Yes, you can book additional nights direct with the operator but this is not part of the package deal. The deal must be pre-purchased. Bookings for accommodation are subject to availability. Please ensure you call The Lake Edgewater Resort in Wanaka prior to booking – 03 443 0011 or the Rainforest Retreat prior to booking – 03 752 0220. Availability for your chosen date must be confirmed by phone prior to booking to avoid disappointment. The helicopter flight does not include a snow landing – but you can upgrade by ringing direct. If the weather is inclement a voucher will be provided by HeliServiceNZ.Fox & Franz that must be used within 12 months of visiting Franz Josef ( fully transferable ). Puzzling World is an iconic, fun, and exciting indoor all-weather attraction – suitable for visitors of all ages – open from 9 am daily. Entry is the Combo ticket ( Great Maze & Illusion Room).The West Coast Wildlife Centre is a single-level all-weather indoor visitor attraction and the West Coast’s leading wildlife facility with a live kiwi hatching and incubation facility and a 100% kiwi viewing guarantee. You can upgrade to a fully guided VIP Backstage Pass Tour for $28pp.The West Coast Wildlife Centre is closed on all public holidays.
**Please note that there is limited availability for this package around public holidays. All operators are open during these dates. Feel free to call before booking. The Edgewater Resort in Lake Wanaka– 03 443 0011 or the Rainforest Retreat– 03 752 0220 to check on accommodation availability during peak periods. Once you have booked you will receive an email from each operator to confirm your reservation and booking details. No additional people can be added to a booking once it has been completed. You will need to start a new booking with a minimum of 2 people.
COVID 19 – Alert Levels
If you are unable to travel due to government COVID 19 Alert Level restrictions then we will be happy to extend your package for up to 12 months from your original booking date. No refunds are available and subject to availability.
You can travel in any direction and no need to ring and confirm entry to Puzzling World in Lake Wanaka or The West Coast Wildlife Centre in Franz Josef as we will be expecting you!.