Explore Glacier Country with this incredible two night package with 4 Star Plus accommodation and activities in Franz Josef and Fox Glacier!
For $299 per person the package includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a Qualmark Gold rated, 4 Star Luxury Tree Lodge at the Rainforest Retreat in Franz Josef.
- An incredible Helicopter Scenic Flight with HeliServices.NZ Fox & Franz over the majestic Franz Josef Glacier.
- Entry into the Indoor West Coast Wildlife Centre in the centre of Franz Josef to see the world’s rarest kiwi (Rowi) and live tuatara – the largest kiwi incubation and hatching facility in the South Island and a public/private partnership with The Department of Conservation.
- One night’s boutique accommodation in Fox Glacier at Qualmark Silver rated Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel.
- Half-Day E-Bike Hire in Fox Glacier. Take time to discover the delightful rural village of Fox Glacier and its surroundings by exploring independently on an e-bike. Experience Fox Glacier – E-Bike Hire – Half Day
Terms and Conditions:
No refunds. Minimum of 2 or more people for each booking ($598) – additional room required for more than 2 people – unless visiting with an infant. Children must pay adult prices but can stay in existing bedding with parents for an additional $20 per night. Yes, you can book additional nights direct with the operator but this is not part of the package deal. The voucher must be pre-purchased. Bookings for accommodation are subject to availability. Please ensure you call The Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel prior to booking – 03 751 0730-The Rainforest Retreat prior to booking – 03 752 0220 -The Experience Fox Glacier E-Bike hire prior to booking on 03 751 0825. Availability for your chosen date must be confirmed by phone prior to booking to avoid disappointment. The helicopter flight does not include a snow landing but you can upgrade. If the weather is inclement a voucher will be provided by HeliServiceNZ.Fox & Franz that must be used within 12 months of visiting Franz Josef ( fully transferable ). The West Coast Wildlife Centre is an all-weather indoor visitor attraction and the West Coast’s leading wildlife facility with a live kiwi hatching and incubation facility and a 100% kiwi viewing guarantee. You can upgrade to the VIP Backstage Pass for a $28pp additional charge. The West Coast Wildlife Centre is closed on all public holidays.The Fox Experience E-Bike hire is self-guided for up to 4 hours but you can upgrade to up to 8 hours or to a fully guided tour for additional charges..
**Please note that there is limited availability for this package around public and school holidays. Most operators are open during these dates. Feel free to call before booking. The Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel – 03 751 0730 or the Rainforest Retreat– 03 752 0220 to check on accommodation availability during peak periods. Once you have booked you will receive an email from each operator to confirm your reservation and booking details.
COVID 19 – Alert Levels
If you are unable to travel to Franz Josef or Fox Glacier due to government COVID 19 Alert Level restrictions then we will be happy to extend your package for up to 12 months from your original booking date.No refunds are available and subject to availability.
You can travel in any direction and no need to ring and confirm entry to the West Coast Wildlife Centre as we will be expecting you !.