Glacier Valley Eco Tours
Glacier Valley Eco Tours provide a 3 hour return guided nature walk, through native rainforest and up the Glacier Valley river bed. Their tours are especially designed for clients who want to learn about the wonders of this incredible natural environment.
Glacier Valley Eco Tours can tailor-make tours to suit individuals, couples, family groups and tour parties. They provide small group informative personalised tours, off the beaten path from the main track (Franz Josef & Fox Glacier only).
Their NZ 'Kiwi' guide will keep you captivated with an amazing interpretation of glaciation, geology and the natural history of this incredibly dynamic environment. Glacier Valley Eco Tours are a family-friendly company, all ages and abilities are well catered for.
All Guided tours include:
- Free hot drinks (tea/coffee/hot chocolate) & biscuit
- Raincoat/overtrousers and large umbrellas to keep guests dry
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from accommodation
- Walking poles for use
- Baby carrier (Macpac Backpack up to 20kgs)
Half Day & Full Day Guided Tours are available to:
- Franz Josef Glacier (3 hr $75; 8 hr full day $180)
- Fox Glacier (3 hrs $75 per person)
- Lake Matheson (3 hrs $75.00)
- Okarito beach & Lagoon (3 hr $75; 8 hr full day $180)
- Franz/Fox/Lake Matheson Full day Combo Tour $180 Adults (not recommended for children under 12 years) - visit all three of these most popular destinations - all in one day!
- Fox Glacier & Lake Matheson Combo Tour $130 adults $65.00 children 10- 15 yrs.
Lunch Packs available
Children 3 and under free of charge
Booking and more information:
P: 0800 925 586
NZFREEPHONE: 0800 WALK TOURS
Next to Full of Beans Cafe,
Scott Base Information Centre,
20 Main Road,
State Highway 6,
cell +64 21 880 458