Mahitahi Lodge Fox Glacier
Experience rustic luxury at Mahitahi Lodge.
John and Jacqui designed and built this boutique B&B in 2004 and today they are the consummate hosts.
Once you have arrived, there is no need travel far - all is here - wonderful dinner is served.
The lodge is a marvellous place to ‘unwind’ and just simply relax with a five minute walk to the Mahitahi River and the isolated, uncrowded and rugged Bruce Bay beach with views to Mt Cook.
"World class fishing and hunting, bushwalking, photography, the beaches and history - it's all here and it's so peaceful as well"
- Choose from three ensuite bedrooms - one with self-contained kitchen
- Generous home-cooked and/or continental breakfast
- Delightful dinner offered featuring fresh, seasonal and when available, home-grown organic produce
- Free internet access and telephone calls for ongoing bookings
- Join John's local interpretation tour of the environment, culture and history of Bruce Bay.
Booking and more information:
NZFREEPHONE: 0800 751 009
State Highway 6,
PO Box 130,